Returns & Exchange Policy
To return your product, please fill in the form provided and return it with your product(s) to: Amelia Brennan, Tattwood House, 12 The Street, Tattersett, Kings Lynn PE31 8RT
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your order date, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, without marks and in the original packaging with any tags still attached.
- Items that have been altered in any way will not be accepted. This includes replacing buttons or altering length.
- We reserve the right to deny credits if returns are damaged, marked or altered in any way and do not meet out returns requirements.
- Once the item has been inspected, you will then be refunded on the same card or method of payment with which you paid originally within 5 working days of receipt.
- Please make sure that the item is returned via Royal Mail signed for service, or another tracked service.
- Postage and insurance for the returned item is the responsibility of the customer and Amelia Brennan cannot be held liable for returns that do not arrive.
- Please Note: All tights and socks are cannot be returned or exchanged unless the packaging is UNOPENED for hygiene reasons.
FOR RETURNS OF MORE THAN 2 ITEMS, A £2.00 REPACKAGING FEE PER ITEM WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE REFUND UNLESS THE ITEMS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING. This is clearly stated on our returns note.
We understand that children come in all shapes and sizes, so if the item doesn't fit as desired, we can replace the item for a better size. If you need to exchange it, please send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Amelia Brennan, Tattwood House, 12 The Street, Tattersett, Kings Lynn PE31 8RT . The returns policy set out above also applies for returning the item(s) for an exchange.