1) We are worried about sizes and the children are based all over the UK/World, can you help us?
Amelia is always happy to help with sizing. If you would like help please feel free to email Amelia with measurements and she will happily recommend which sizes she thinks would be best.
2) Can you customize designs, colours or sizes?
Unfortunately we cannot do any customized designs, styles or colours. The sizes are generic rather than made-to-order and most our garments are only stocked up to 9yrs. We can make-to-order a 10yr, 11yr and 12yr size in any item which is not stocked in these sizes, but these will be charged at 20% extra to the 9yr size, will require at least 4 weeks notice and cannot be exchanged or returned. Please email for more information.
3) What are your lead times and how far in advance do you recommend ordering?
We try to keep stock of every item in every size so that we can send out your outfits as soon as we receive the order. That said, due to nature of the wedding business, we do occasionally run out of a certain size at times, but can usually restock them within 2-3 weeks. We recommend that you order your outfits around 2-3 months before the wedding, which gives us enough time to re-stock if necessary, gives you enough time to exchange if needs be and with any luck the little ones shouldn't grow too much in the meantime. Please email if you can't find the size you are looking for.
4) Is it possible to see the clothes before deciding on buying them?
Yes, you are welcome to purchase items in advance of the wedding and return them within 30 days. Please refer to our Return and Exchange Policy, and please note that returns of more than 2 items incur a restocking expense unless they are returned unopened in their original packaging.
5) If we need to exchange items, is this possible and what is the exchange period?
Yes, absolutely, you can exchange sizes so long as it is within 30 days of purchase and they are returned in the the same condition they were sold. Please refer to our Return & Exchange Policy for more information.
6) We would like to send the clothes direct to the pageboys and bridesmaids, is this possible?
Yes, of course, the easiest way to do this is to create individual online orders per child or family with each different shipping address.